Tuition and Payments - Adult Classes
Behind the Wheel
Tuition: (once class is taken)
|Lessons||Cost Per Lesson|
|1 - 2||$50|
|3 - 6||$45|
- Persons 18 years of age or older are required to pay $25 at the DPS office to obtain a permit or a Class C license.
- Pick up service requires an additional fee of $15 for each pick up.
* If the adult classroom training is taken with us, the seven driving lessons are reduced to $280, a $70 savings. (Without having taken our class the fee for 7 driving lessons is $315). We will also allow you to use one of our cars to test at the D.P.S. An instructor must accompany you and the hourly driving rate still applies. (Minimum 2 hours)
- The cost of this half-day course is $90. (Included in this training is the administering of the permit test).
- The eye test is also made available for an additional fee of $10. (Required by the State)