DPS Road Test
$100.00 – $120.00
Already have your driving permit and need to pass the DPS road test to get your license? Take the test with us! Not only do you get to skip the DPS lines, but we also provide a certified instructor to help refresh your memory and ensure that you pass.
Test prep / Trial run is $50 in addition to the car rental and road test services. A certified instructor will drive through the entire DPS course with you and prepare you for your actual test. This requires an additional 30.
Payments are made in person on the day of your Road Test
- Same Day Scheduling Available!
Test prep includes a professional instructor explaining the scoring system and taking you through the entire test route (Parallel Parking included). You will be behind the wheel, one on one with our instructor to brush-up your skills before testing In the vehicle of your preference
Things you need to know…
- This is a separate service and is not part of any tuition payment.
- You MUST have a Learner’s Permit or a CURRENT out of state license in order for us to test you! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- If you are at least 16 years of age and you have fulfilled the requirements of your course provider (Including having viewed the Impact Texas Teen Drivers Video) or you are at least 18 years of age and have completed the 6-hour training course (Including having viewed the Impact Texas Young Drivers Video), we can provide you the road test to obtain a Class “C” license………. If 25 or older, we will need to see your current adult permit and your certificate issued after viewing the ITYD video.
- Payment must be made in person at the time you come in to make your appointment or if an appointment is made over the phone, payment is expected when you come in for testing. Your paperwork and documents must be reviewed for completion and acceptance prior to road testing. Payment Methods: Cash, Venmo, Cash$ App, PayPal. Neither personal checks nor credit transactions will be accepted.
- Please be punctual! Usually, there will be other tests scheduled immediately after your scheduled time. Try to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early where you are ready for testing when your examiner arrives or returns from an earlier test.
- Second or third attempts needed to pass the Road Test will require an additional payment and is to be paid prior to rescheduling. A second payment will be half of the original testing fee. If an attempt beyond the third scheduled test is necessary, an appointment with the DMV becomes mandatory!
THINGS TO CONSIDER IF TESTING IN YOUR OWN VEHICLE:
- You must provide proof of insurance – Hard Copy & Digital Copy accepted.
- Your car must be current on state inspection and registration.
- Your car must have both front and back license plates.
- All 3 brake lights must be fully operable, as well as signal indicators, seat belts and horn.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A CONVENIENT AND SATISFACTORY TESTING EXPERIENCE! THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ALL AMERICAN TO SERVE YOU!
$100.00 – $120.00