Road Test 972 303-6617
All American Driving School is now certified and authorized to schedule and administer the Road Test for individuals seeking a "Class C" license.
We are presently scheduling appointments and conducting Road Rests. Appointments for testing are available for most any day you prefer and at conevenient times to fit your schedule. We conduct third party testing for both Teenagers and Adults. We are able to schedule an appointment promptly and therefore eliminate a lengthy waiting period and hassle of dealing with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
(No more waiting months for an appointment or standing in line for hours waiting for your turn! Testing requires approximately 30 minutes.)
If you are at least 16 years of age and you have fulfilled the requirements of your course provider (Including having viewed the Impact Texas Teen Drivers Video)...........or you are at least 18 years of age and have completed the 6 hour training course (Including having viewed the Impact Texas Young Drivers Video), we can provide you the road test to obtain a Class "C" license..........If 25 or older, we will need to see your current adult permit and your certificate issued after viewing the ITYD video.
- Option 1 - You provide an automobile for testing. - $100
- Option 2 - The use of one of our automobiles for testing - $120
For questions concerning appointments or requirements for testing, call our Third Party Testing Office at 972 303-6617. Our office is located at 4212 Rosehill Rd. in Garland 75043
OUR REGULAR WEEKLY OFFICE HOURS FOR IN-PERSON SCHEDULING OF APPOINTMENTS ARE:
TUESDAY - THURSDAY 10:00 AM - 12:00 NOON & 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
SATURDAYS 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (OFFICE CLOSED ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS)
* We can make arrangements for registration on days/times other than those posted if you call and confirm an alternate day or time with the office.
* Road tests available throughout the day on both weekdays and weekends!
* Presently 5:00 pm is the latest we offer a Road Test due to darkness.
- Payment will need to be made PRIOR to testing. This is a separate service and is not part of your tuition payment.
- Payment must be made in person at the time you come in to make your appointment and to have your paperwork and requirements reviewed for completion and acceptance. EXACT CASH ONLY! Neither personal checks nor credit transactions will be accepted.
- If you fail to show up for your testing date, or if you are more than 5 minutes late, or if you do not cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled time, there will be a $30 fee that must be paid before another testing date can be scheduled.
- Please be punctual! Usually there will be other tests scheduled immediately after your scheduled time. Try to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early where you are ready for testing when your examiner arrives or returns from an earlier test.
- Second or third attempts needed to pass the Road Test will require an additional $50 payment and is to be paid prior to rescheduling. If an attempt beyond the third scheduled test is necessary, an appointment with the DMV becomes mandatory!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A CONVENIENT AND SATISFACTORY TESTING EXPERIENCE! THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ALL AMERICAN TO SERVE YOU!