SAME DAY TESTING AVAILABLE – TEST TODAY WITHOUT DELAY!
(OFFICE NOW OPEN IN Sachse!)
Office in South Garland – 972-303-6617
Office in Sachse – 972-496-2277
Office in Rockwall – 972-303-0101
Our South Garland office is located only minutes (2-3 miles) from either of the two Garland DPS offices! Our Sachse location is approximately 5 miles from the East Plano DPS Office.
214 957-0101 is also an alternate number for our South Garland office. May also be used to text with questions or to make appointments for either office.
All American Driving School is certified and authorized to schedule and administer the Road Test for individuals seeking a “Class C” license.
We can schedule and complete your Road Test in as little as an hour of your initial call! Appointments for testing are available for most any day you prefer and at convenient times to fit your schedule. We conduct third party testing for both Teenagers and Adults. We are able to schedule an appointment promptly and therefore eliminate a lengthy waiting period and hassle of dealing with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
(No more waiting months for an appointment or sitting for hours until your number is called! Our testing requires approximately 30 minutes.)
If you are at least 16 years of age and you have fulfilled the requirements of your course provider (Including having viewed the Impact Texas Teen Drivers Video) or you are at least 18 years of age and have completed the 6-hour training course (Including having viewed the Impact Texas Young Drivers Video), we can provide you the road test to obtain a Class “C” license……….
If 25 or older, we will need to see your current adult permit and your certificate issued after viewing the ITYD video.
- Option 1 – You provide an automobile for testing. – $100
- Option 2 – The use of one of our automobiles for testing – $120
For questions concerning appointments or requirements for testing, or to schedule a Road Test, call one of our Third-Party Testing Offices. If for any reason you are unable to reach us at either of our main office numbers and you need immediate assistance, feel free to text us at 214 957- 0101. You should receive an immediate reply! Our offices are located at:
Garland: 4212 Rosehill Rd. in South Garland 75043
Sachse: 5848 Highway 78, Suite 106, Sachse, Texas 75048 (Awaiting TDLR certification for road testing)
Rockwall: 2010 Industrial Blvd. Unit 605, Rockwall, Texas 75087
SCHEDULING BY PHONE IS RECOMMENDED, BUT IF YOU PREFER AN IN-PERSON VISIT – OUR REGULAR WEEKLY OFFICE HOURS ARE:
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
SATURDAYS 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
We will begin or extend our hours any day of the week in order to accommodate your need for testing. Sundays are not a routine day for testing, but we will make it available when necessary.
* There will be times that we are assisting customers on the phone, involved with an actual road test, or perhaps out of the office momentarily during business hours. Please leave us a message on our mainline (972 303-6617) or try calling/texting us at our alternate number (214 957-0101). Either way, we promise to get back to you promptly.
* We can make arrangements for you to come into the office at times other than those posted if you call and confirm an alternate day or time with the office.
* Road tests are available throughout the day on both weekdays and weekends!
* Our latest available appointment is always one hour before sunset.
- This is a separate service and is not part of any tuition payment.
- You MUST have a Learner’s Permit or a CURRENT out of state license in order for us to test you! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Payment must be made in person at the time you come in to make your appointment or if an appointment is made over the phone, payment is expected when you come in for testing. Your paperwork and documents must be reviewed for completion and acceptance prior to road testing. Payment Methods: Cash, Venmo, Cash$ App, PayPal. Neither personal checks nor credit transactions will be accepted.
- Please be punctual! Usually, there will be other tests scheduled immediately after your scheduled time. Try to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early where you are ready for testing when your examiner arrives or returns from an earlier test.
- Second or third attempts needed to pass the Road Test will require an additional payment and is to be paid prior to rescheduling. A second payment will be half of the original testing fee. If an attempt beyond the third scheduled test is necessary, an appointment with the DMV becomes mandatory!
THINGS TO CONSIDER IF TESTING IN YOUR OWN VEHICLE:
- You must provide proof of insurance – Hard Copy & Digital Copy accepted.
- Your car must be current on state inspection and registration.
- Your car must have both front and back license plates.
- All 3 brake lights must be fully operable, as well as signal indicators, seat belts and horn.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A CONVENIENT AND SATISFACTORY TESTING EXPERIENCE! THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ALL AMERICAN TO SERVE YOU!